Knee belt with tourmaline stones and infrared rays
A belt specially designed for the knee joint, with tourmaline stones (crystal called the “wonderful doctor”) and infrared rays (FAR INFRARED or RIUL technology – long wavelength infrared).
Tourmaline is a piezoelectric crystal, meaning it has the potential to discharge permanent negative ions. These negative ions also called “Vitamins of the Air,” provide extraordinary benefits, from cleaning the blood and energy flow to deep energizing.
The knee and tourmaline knee belt is recommended for:
- Gonarthrosis/knee arthritis: alleviation and elimination of symptoms in case of gonarthrosis
- Quickly and effectively removes the pain associated with knee arthritis. Increases mobility of the knee joint, completely removes stiffness when climbing stairs, curbs etc.
- Supports the inflammatory process, speeding up the healing process and finally eliminating inflammation as a result of eliminating the trauma
- Treat symptoms specific to weather sensitivity
- Eliminates pains that occur when the weather is changing
- Eliminates the need to use anti-inflammatory.
How to use Knee Belt with Tourmaline and Infrared:
Connect it to the electrical outlet. It is provided with a temperature control remote control. It is based on an ingenious grip system, perfectly covering the knee joint. It can be used several times a day; a therapeutic session should last 40 – 50 minutes.
THERAPEUTICAL BENEFITS of the belt:
* Relaxes muscles in depth, eliminates muscle cramps, relieve pain caused by lower limb trauma.
* Stimulation of blood flow in the knee joint area due to heat (infrared rays – FAR INFRARED technology)
* Rejuvenates the knee joint due to the increased flow of plasma and oxygen directed to the joints, with the benefit of relieving inflammation and pain in the knee area (bursitis)
* Calming the symptoms of gonarthrosis
* Increased mobility when climbing the stairs, on long trips or when carrying luggage.
A progressive disease, gonarthrosis is caused by the progressive degradation of the knee joint, which reduces and limits the ability of the affected person to move.
The knee joint is the largest joint of our body. It works “as a hinge” and helps us move around or make various moves.
The joint is made up of cartilage that covers the bones, in this case, the ends of the tibia and femur, the meniscus, the ligaments, the knee cap, the synovial capsule, the synovial fluid.
Over the years, the knee joint is subjected to wear processes that lead to the degradation of articular cartilage. The process can also affect other articular structures such as the bones that enter its structure: the tibia, the femur, the fibula.
The condition usually occurs after age 45, but it may occur earlier, especially in the context of certain traumas such as meniscus rupture, ligament rupture, and knee dislocation. These types of trauma are typical of athletes or young people with physically demanding jobs.
Although it is a slow onset disorder, gonarthrosis has an irreversible and continuous evolution. This is manifested by knee pain and can cause joint blocking or spindle deviation.
(source: http://www.sfatulmedicului.ro )
Read more about the TOURMALINE stone: